Hotel Real Estate Advisor
Lee Kerfoot has over 10 years of experience in the hospitality industry, most recently in hotel asset management, which included management contract negotiations, underwriting, and in-depth operational reviews with senior hotel personnel and regional supervisors to assess property performance and feasibility analysis. He has also worked extensively in hotel operations.
He holds a Masters of Management in Hospitality from Cornell University and a Bachelor of Science in Hospitality and Tourism Management from the University of Wisconsin-Stout.
- Hotel Operations, Management, Development, & Renovations
- Sales, Marketing, & Asset Management
- Hotel Market Valuations
- Market Analysis and Feasibility Studies
- Management & Franchise Agreement Negotiations
- REO/Receivership Transitions